This elegant coffee table is made of solid pine with ‘Acacia wood’ top, a type of hardwood so that the surface won’t be easily scratched or dented. Solid Wood Made with Metal Runner. Two tone Colour finishing.
W1200 x D650 x H450
· Timber furniture is under a 1 year warranty covers against defective material and poor workmanship.
· Timber products, being a natural material, are subject to change and movement. Normal wear and tear, changes to the appearance of the item due to normal expansion and contraction of timber as it reacts to climatic changes in its environment, improper care and damage from sunlight and excessive temperatures are not circumstances covered under warranty.
· Natural variations in colour, knots, stress marks, are not considered defects of workmanship and materials and therefore not covered under warranty. Furniture made from recycled wood may have insect markings and/or nail holes and is not considered a warranty claim, but is considered a feature of these products.
· MDF furniture does not react well with moisture. Keep your MDF furniture in a dry room and wipe spills up immediately.
· Mechanical components include drawer and door slides, lighting, locks and door hinges. These components carry a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
· Normal wear and tear, breakage due to improper use or lack of care is not covered under warranty.
Wooden Furniture Care
· Please read the in instruction carefully.
· Clean dust regularly with dry soft cloth. Make sure you wipe with cloth towards the grain way when you dust otherwise I can leave scratch. Dust will scratch your furniture if not removed regularly. Avoid a cloth that is course.
· Don’t use soap or leave your furniture wet. Water can penetrate and damage the finish by raising the grain in the wood. Remove spills as fast as possible otherwise it will damage your furniture quickly.
· It is recommended to regularly polish your furniture with a fine furniture polish. Polish can protect the surface from dry cloth scratching. Use polish evenly and sparingly over the unit. Buff until completely dry for a smudge free finish.
· Don’t placing furniture in direct sunlight or near excessive heat as it can damage wood finishes. Heat from hot dishes will also damage furniture. Use protective mats where needed.
Becca White Wooden Coffee Table
- Product Code: CT1084
- Availability: In Stock